This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- Lighthouse interview: challenges for athletes at an Olympics with no spectators (and five billion other Covid-related factors)
- Embodied intelligence in skilled performance. New journal article published in the Review of Philosophy and Psychology
- On learning from experts’ embodied experience, in the situations where they thrive. New book chapter with John Sutton.
- Watch: 7 years of research on embodied cognition and vulnerability in skilled performance. One friendly seminar.
- Lighthouse Interview: the mental side of high-performance sport