This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- What can mountain biking teach philosophers and psychologists about action and perception?
- Published: Affordances and the Anticipatory Control of Action
- Associate Member of the Centre for Elite Performance, Expertise and Training
- Do I need a women’s specific bike?
- Media, cognitive science and career advice for students