Check out this, and other videos, from the Singletrack Mind YouTube Channel for course previews and slick event coverage. The third round is on at Yellowmundee this coming weekend. I’m getting more excited by the day!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- Lighthouse interview: challenges for athletes at an Olympics with no spectators (and five billion other Covid-related factors)
- Embodied intelligence in skilled performance. New journal article published in the Review of Philosophy and Psychology
- On learning from experts’ embodied experience, in the situations where they thrive. New book chapter with John Sutton.
- Watch: 7 years of research on embodied cognition and vulnerability in skilled performance. One friendly seminar.
- Lighthouse Interview: the mental side of high-performance sport