If you haven’t seen it already, the crew who put together the Singletrack Mind NSW Endurance Series have put together this short video from the James Williamson Enduro Challenge. Rock on! And see you at the opening round of the Singletrack Mind series at Awaba in April!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- Lighthouse interview: challenges for athletes at an Olympics with no spectators (and five billion other Covid-related factors)
- Embodied intelligence in skilled performance. New journal article published in the Review of Philosophy and Psychology
- On learning from experts’ embodied experience, in the situations where they thrive. New book chapter with John Sutton.
- Watch: 7 years of research on embodied cognition and vulnerability in skilled performance. One friendly seminar.
- Lighthouse Interview: the mental side of high-performance sport