Dan Mackay, 1/6th of the amazing Radical Lights team I rode with at the Mont, has put together this short video from the event. I like the way it shows the atmosphere around camp and gives a good idea of the changing trail conditions throughout the 24 hours of the race. It was filmed with an iPhone – can you believe it?! Click below to relive the glory of the Mont or – if you missed the 2011 edition – to get a taste of the fun awaits at next year’s event!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- What can mountain biking teach philosophers and psychologists about action and perception?
- Published: Affordances and the Anticipatory Control of Action
- Associate Member of the Centre for Elite Performance, Expertise and Training
- Do I need a women’s specific bike?
- Media, cognitive science and career advice for students