Dan Mackay, 1/6th of the amazing Radical Lights team I rode with at the Mont, has put together this short video from the event. I like the way it shows the atmosphere around camp and gives a good idea of the changing trail conditions throughout the 24 hours of the race. It was filmed with an iPhone – can you believe it?! Click below to relive the glory of the Mont or – if you missed the 2011 edition – to get a taste of the fun awaits at next year’s event!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- A tiny note to subscribers
- Lighthouse interview: challenges for athletes at an Olympics with no spectators (and five billion other Covid-related factors)
- Embodied intelligence in skilled performance. New journal article published in the Review of Philosophy and Psychology
- On learning from experts’ embodied experience, in the situations where they thrive. New book chapter with John Sutton.
- Watch: 7 years of research on embodied cognition and vulnerability in skilled performance. One friendly seminar.