If you’re still planning what races to get excited about this year, it’s well worth adding some of these ones to your wish list. With options to go hard as a solo, harder as a pair, or take more time off the bike to eat, chat and get excited in a three, the day is what you make it. The great race atmosphere at these events then just adds to the experience. Juniors have the option to race in a four as well. Surely that’s why some of them are so quick!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- A tiny note to subscribers
- Lighthouse interview: challenges for athletes at an Olympics with no spectators (and five billion other Covid-related factors)
- Embodied intelligence in skilled performance. New journal article published in the Review of Philosophy and Psychology
- On learning from experts’ embodied experience, in the situations where they thrive. New book chapter with John Sutton.
- Watch: 7 years of research on embodied cognition and vulnerability in skilled performance. One friendly seminar.