If you’re still planning what races to get excited about this year, it’s well worth adding some of these ones to your wish list. With options to go hard as a solo, harder as a pair, or take more time off the bike to eat, chat and get excited in a three, the day is what you make it. The great race atmosphere at these events then just adds to the experience. Juniors have the option to race in a four as well. Surely that’s why some of them are so quick!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- Trek Bikes inaugural Women’s Summit, Wisconsin
- Read it or grieve it. Why media on women in sport needs your support.
- What questions would you ask an Olympian?
- Heads, shoulders, knees and toes. Recent product reviews for women hooked on cycling
- Specialized shift e-bike attitudes with Turbo Levo test days