Pedal Pushers Online is a cycling e-zine based in New York. Their events coverage is photo heavy with written accounts favouring the experience of participants over commentary style reports of results. If you’re keen to know more, follow this link for a story I wrote after the inaugral BMC Mountains-to-Beach which took place last March. There’s also an interesting story on there about the US Cyclocross Champs (“45 Minutes”) if you dig around. Sounds intense(ly fun)!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- What can mountain biking teach philosophers and psychologists about action and perception?
- Published: Affordances and the Anticipatory Control of Action
- Associate Member of the Centre for Elite Performance, Expertise and Training
- Do I need a women’s specific bike?
- Media, cognitive science and career advice for students