Enduro mag has entered 2010 with a snazzy new blog. We’ll be updating it regularly with posts from bikeland, magland and whateverelsetakesourfancyland. Check it out at www.enduromag.com.au or click on the image below. Hopefully this helps relieve withdrawal symptoms between issues and gives a taste of what’s to come!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- A tiny note to subscribers
- Lighthouse interview: challenges for athletes at an Olympics with no spectators (and five billion other Covid-related factors)
- Embodied intelligence in skilled performance. New journal article published in the Review of Philosophy and Psychology
- On learning from experts’ embodied experience, in the situations where they thrive. New book chapter with John Sutton.
- Watch: 7 years of research on embodied cognition and vulnerability in skilled performance. One friendly seminar.