Enduro mag has entered 2010 with a snazzy new blog. We’ll be updating it regularly with posts from bikeland, magland and whateverelsetakesourfancyland. Check it out at www.enduromag.com.au or click on the image below. Hopefully this helps relieve withdrawal symptoms between issues and gives a taste of what’s to come!
This site pulls together the research I do, the equipment I test and the stories I tell. It is a place to share the work I've been involved in and the adventures had along the way.
- What can mountain biking teach philosophers and psychologists about action and perception?
- Published: Affordances and the Anticipatory Control of Action
- Associate Member of the Centre for Elite Performance, Expertise and Training
- Do I need a women’s specific bike?
- Media, cognitive science and career advice for students